Learn More About
Global Soft 2018
As a one-stop point for IT industry from across the globe, the first edition of GLOBAL SOFT 2018 can be the gateway for your enterprise to the vast market of India. It is a stand-apart business opportunity for interacting, strategic networking and cementing business alliances in India. An array of expositions and conferences to be held will draw attention to the opportunities and scope of the burgeoning Indian IT industry. GLOBAL SOFT 2018 intends to enable the building of competencies via delivering an in-depth understanding of technology; market development and demand dynamics, in India, facilitating global participants to carve a distinct global space for themselves here.
ACCESS THE SOFTWARE MARKET GOLDMINE IN INDIA
Participation Would Ensure
- Connect with key Government officials in several important Indian states for various projects including e-governance, cyber security, smart cities, energy, defense and homeland security etc.
- Foster Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures, Tie-Ups, Resellers for your products and services.
- Connect and Network with over 500+ Indian IT players and 350+ hosted buyers from over 60+ emerging markets across the globe.
- Gain from the knowledge sessions on market entry strategies and conferences on opportunities in India and other emerging markets.
OPPORTUNE MOMENT TO TAP IN TO DIGITAL INDIA LANDSCAPE
Features and Capabilties of Global Soft 2018
The India Advantage
- One trillion dollar market by 2024 from 270 billion of today.
- One of the largest and fastest growing market for Global Tech Companies including Microsoft, CISCO, IBM, Google, Facebook etc.
- In the World Bank's "Global Economic Prospects Report" released in June 2017, India's growth rate is anticipated at 7.2% in 2017 and 7.5% in 2018; compared to 2.7% and 2.9% for the global economy respectively.
- India is projected to lead the next big growth rate wave in Asia after Japan and China with three key levers - Population, Participation and Productivity - as per our recent Deloitte report.
- India has the world's third largest startup ecosystem with over 4750 technology startups in 2016, expected to grow to around 11,000 by 2020.
Don’t Miss This EXHIBITION
A Communication Platform For Domestic And Overseas Scholars, Experts And Entrepreneurs
Global software industry development summit forum and many industry summits provide you with abundant experts resources and industrial giants to analyze the industrial status, distinguish future development trend, and to provide efficient solutions for industrial restructuring and industry upgrading.
A communication platform for B2B and B2C
Domestic and foreign enterprises matchmaking, financing matchmaking and many other activities will be held to share the latest scientific and technological achievements at home and abroad, and effectively promote the communication and cooperation between enterprises, breaking the communication barriers with customers
A display platform for professional and international software information
Domestic and overseas enterprises are gathered , including international Fortune 500 software companies, domestic Top 100 software companies, domestic Top 100 Internet companies and famous listed software enterprises, to provide you with a professional software information display platform for 7 billion people around the world unprecedentedly.
A revelry platform of universal involvement
Domestic and foreign enterprises matchmaking, financing matchmaking and many other activities will be held to share the latest scientific and technological achievements at home and abroad, and effectively promote the communication and cooperation between enterprises, breaking the communication barriers with customers.
Presented and managed by
Bridging the gap between exporters and global buyers, ESC helps its members to compete globally and maintain their predominance in the IT sector. Established in 1989, ESC facilitates global interests of foreign companies interested in establishing business linkages in India. With a membership of over 2200 exporters today, ESC’s superlative services helps interested ICT companies to locate a reliable partner in India for their business requirements. ESC stands firm in its commitment to position India as a leader in the global ICT community. It gives impetus to the growth of Indian IT enterprises by encouraging them to export their products and by participating in niche IT events.
The IT hub of INDIA-
Nicknamed as the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru houses most of the global IT companies, as well as India’s public and private sector companies. The IT sector spans many regional, national and international IT companies. The marvellous infrastructure and quality education, plus the technological flair of young people have attracted many MNCs to make the city their primary hub. The constant improvement in the field of education and infrastructure too had played a pivotal role in boosting the economy on a global scale. As the IT backbone of India, the city is one of the top ten most preferred entrepreneurial locations on the globe. Bengaluru is also listed 4th in the top 20 cities that contribute to the GDP of India.